Trust us — you’re going to want to set your alarm for this.
So you weren’t lucky enough to bag an invite to the super-exclusive adidas Training Creator Squad Day taking place at the Stellenbosch Academy of Sport (SAS)? Don’t worry, you can literally still be part of the action — all you have to do is tune into Facebook Live on Men’s Health tomorrow. Here’s why you should…
1. You’ll get to watch SA’s top athletes like Olympic Champion and World Record holder, Wayde Van Niekerk and Women’s Health Next Fitness Star Winners Mapule Ndlovu and Cara Sham, being put through their paces in an exclusive training session.
2. You’ll get the lowdown on what it really takes to train like an athlete from fitness and conditioning coaches, Steve McIntyre and Anna Botha (Remember her? She’s Wayde’s 73-year old coach).
3. Start planning your new workout wardrobe now, because you’ll get a sneak peek of all the latest adidas training gear that’s about to drop in store. Because nothing motivates you to get your butt to gym quite like new gear, right?
4. Speaking of new gear… if you tune into Facebook Live you could win one of four adidas vouchers (worth R2 000 each). Score!
5. Plus, you’ll get to see how professional athletes beat injury, with an exclusive look at the cryotherapy chambers and what the recovery treatment is all about.
So, how do you exactly get your hands on those awesome adidas vouchers? Simple. Head to our Facebook Page tomorrow from 10h25, follow the event throughout the morning and answer the athletes’ questions as they appear. We’ll be giving away vouchers throughout the Facebook Live broadcasts, so you’ll have more than one chance to scoop a prize.
Watch the video below for a little taste of what you’re in for on tomorrow…